31 July 2014

Boys!

finally got around to ordering a necklace with all my boys' names on it. It's been something I've wanted for awhile now, so when a sale popped up I couldn't help but take advantage of it! 


Not the best photo of me or the necklace, but I love it! I never in a million years imagined myself as the mama of three wild little boys, but it really is the best! I love how busy they are, even on the hard days (and not gonna lie, lately a lot of days are hard). This season of life is kind of kicking my butt, but I've been learning a lot about patience and grace (both giving and receiving).

And today was definitely a tough day. Between a dentist check up for Logan, a spur of the moment pediatrician appointment for Declan, and a crabby two year old Blake...it was a day. There was a pee accident, the stroller and my phone were pooped on by a bird, got rained on, lots of fighting in the car, a surprise baby rash, and the boys just pushed everything to the limit. Just one of those days. I had a glass of red wine after everyone went to sleep (all by 7:30, thank goodness), cheers to a smoother day tomorrow! On the plus side, Declan is certainly growing. My littlest man is already 14 lbs 10 oz at two and a half months!



No comments:

Post a Comment